10 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

Bahasa Indonesia Lesson 1


Hi everyone! Halo semua!
Today,I'm going to introduce you with Bahasa Indonesia.
I've been keeping notes for 3 years,and I decided to let you know these informations.I will try to write all the things down here from my notebook.Let's get started!


Siapa nama kamu? = What's your name?
*In Bahasa Indonesia there is not any "am,is,are"
It's like,you just say my name Billy.

*Siapa means who, but while asking name we use siapa instead of apa(what).It's sharp pattern,you cannot say apa nama kamu,it's wrong.

*In Bahasa Indonesia,you add adjectives 
after nouns unlike in English. 
mobil biru = blue car
meja rusak = broken table 

Siapa nama kamu? (What's your name?)
Nama saya Billy. (My name is Billy.)
Nama aku= namaku = my name
(You just add "ku" at the end of the words to 
change the meaning of the word into "my"....)

*Saya and aku means my or I.
If you say just "saya" it means "I",
but if you use any name after saya,then it means "my".

***************
In Bahasa Indonesia, "a" is not used.Let's see.

Saya beli (x) payung sekarang. = I buy an umbrealla now.

Saya beli (x) meja. = I buy a table.

But when you want to say 2, you surely add 2 to the sentence.

Saya beli dua meja. = I buy two table.

****************
Go back to adjectives...

Saya beli payung merah. = I buy an red umbrella.
*adjectives after nouns in Bahasa Indonesia

Aku menemukan kunci berat. = I found a heavy key.
* "a, an" are not used

Note: In Bahasa Indonesia,they have no "tenses(present continuous,past perfect or future perfect)". You use verbs always same and people understand when the action happens according to continuation of your sentence.
For example; if you use "sekarang(now)" in your sentence then we understand that it's a sentence formed in Present Continuous Tense.
Saya makan nasi sekarang. = I'm eating rice now.

If you use "akan(will)" in your sentence then we understand that it's a sentence formed in Future Tense.

Saya akan makan nasi. = I will eat rice.


Then a verb is always same in a sentence even in its past meaning. Let's remember the example again...

Aku menemukan kotak berat,itu di depan rumahku kemarin.
 = 
I found a heavy box,it was in front of my house yesterday.

*menemukan(find) but you understand that you did it in the past when you hear the other sentence.

*"yang" is used between noun and adjective.
(after nouns before adjectives)
It has no meaning in English in this usage.
It is used to emphasize the object.

 wanita yang cantik = beautiful lady
tas yang hitam = black bag
mobil yang biru = blue car
*It doesn't change the meaning but emphasizes...

You see 3 cars with your friend and you say:
What a wonderful car!

Then your friends says:
Which one? 

And you say:
Mobil yang biru. (Blue car.)

Sindy gadis yang cantik. = Sindy is a beautiful girl.

Kamu pelajar yang baik. = You are a good student.

*As we don't have "am,is,are", we use student after kamu(you), and the adjectives comes after nouns, finally yang is after nouns but before adjectives.

**************

In Bahasa Indonesia, to pluralize your words, you use words twice by using " - "

kata: word  ,  kata-kata: words
gadis: girl  ,  gadis-gadis: girls
botol: bottle  ,  botol-botol: bottles
guru: teacher  ,  guru-guru: teachers

Keep studying! :)

1 yorum:

EĞER TESADÜFEN YA DA HERHANGİ BİR ŞEKİLDE BU YAZIYA ULAŞTIYSANIZ VE OKUDUYSANIZ, LÜTFEN YORUM YAPIN! :)

Yorumlarınızı bekliyorum...
---
Waiting for your comments...