12 Temmuz 2014 Cumartesi

Bahasa Indonesia Lesson 3


Halo teman-teman! Hi friends!
Today, we will talk about "tenses"," if " and "can" in Bahasa Indonesia. As we mentioned the other lessons, Bahasa Indonesia has no tenses,but we can let the others know 
which tense we're talking by using time adverbs...


Sentences giving meaning in the simple present tense:

Saya makan nasi. ( I eat rice.)
Aku menonton Tv. (I watch Tv.)
Kamu mendengarkan musik. (You listen to music.)
* kamu = you 

Dia mencintai aku. (She/he loves me.)
* Dia is used to for women and also for men,
so you cannot understand if the person is female or male when somebody says "dia". (unlike in English)


Sentences giving meaning in the present continuous tense:
(by using "sekarang" means "now"

Saya membuat kue sekarang.
(I'm making a cake now.)
*membuat means "make"

Aku mendergarkan musik sekarang
or
Aku sedang mendergarkan musik.
(I'm listening to music now.)
*they both gives the same meaning, we cannot exactly say the meaning of "sedang" here but we just should know that it gives you meaning in present continuous tense...


Sentences giving meaning in the simple past tense or the present/past perfect tense:
(by using "kemarin" means "yesterday")

Dia bersekolah kemarin.
(I went to school yesterday.)
*bersekolah means "go to school"

Saya sudah makan nasi. Saya telah makan nasi.
(I ate or I have already eaten rice.)


Sentences giving meaning in the future tense:
(by using "akan" means "will")

Kamu akan pergi bekerja besok.
(You will go to work tomorrow.)

Ibunya adalah guru.
(His/her mother is a teacher.)
*ibu means mother

*********************
*.* Short forms of aku,kamu and dia...

Aku(I,my) : When you add "ku" at the end of words,
it changes the meaning into "my"

ibuku = my mother
tasku = my bag
ayahku = my father


Kamu(you,your) : When you add "mu" at the end of words, it changes the meaning into "your"

ibumu = your mother
tasmu = your bag
ayahmu = my father


Dia(he/his or she/her) : When you add "nya" at the end of words, it changes the meaning into "his or her"

ibunya = her/his mother
tasnya = her/his bag
ayahnya = her/his father

*********************

If : Jika

Jika kamu punya masalah, katakan padaku.
(If you have problem, say to me.)

Aku tidak akan memberi uang, jika kamu berperilaku buruk.
(I will not give money, if you behave bad.)

*pada = to
padaku = to me
padamu = to you
padanya = to her / to him

*********************

Bisa : Can 

Saya bisa berenang. (I can swim.)

Aku bisa membuat kue. (I can make a cake.)

Saya bisa berbicara Bahasa Indonesia.
(I can speak Bahasa Indonesia.)


Keep studying! :)


2 yorum:

EĞER TESADÜFEN YA DA HERHANGİ BİR ŞEKİLDE BU YAZIYA ULAŞTIYSANIZ VE OKUDUYSANIZ, LÜTFEN YORUM YAPIN! :)

Yorumlarınızı bekliyorum...
---
Waiting for your comments...