2 Eylül 2016 Cuma

The Unknown


All the ways lead to you
I, I cannot escape
Turning my face to you
I, I cannot handle
Turning back
And going back
But you don't let me
You stand up there
Every morning, the same place
From east to the west
Saying hi and goodbye
Here a new day comes
You are there
Shining perfectly to my eye
I, I cannot look at you
You're sparkling
And now you're going
That's all you do
To reach you
To see you
To show myself
I reach forth and
Will you, will you hold my hand?
I reach forth and
Will you hold my hand?

Esra KURTULDU

2 yorum:

  1. Blogunuzu takibe aldim bende beklerim sevgiler 😊

    bayankirpikk.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil

EĞER TESADÜFEN YA DA HERHANGİ BİR ŞEKİLDE BU YAZIYA ULAŞTIYSANIZ VE OKUDUYSANIZ, LÜTFEN YORUM YAPIN! :)

Yorumlarınızı bekliyorum...
---
Waiting for your comments...