You can find many things on the internet for growing your hair but many of them have side affects, especially they can cause hair loss so I was trying to find a natural solution that has less side effects. While I was browsing, I found a way helping your hair grow faster and has almost no side effect.
Here is recipe;
1) Grate a carrot in large side of your grater
2) Add 3 cups of water in a bowl
3) Add carrots in and let them boil for 15-20 minutes
4) After that, close your pot and infuse them until it's cool
5) Extract your carrots (I mean wring them out) and throw the rest, but except the water
6) Add a egg (just the yellow side or all), 8 drops of almond oil or olive oil and mix them well
7) And pour this cure in a bottle that you can spray it to your hair (or just apply with your fingers)
The cure is very watery so you should be careful,first apply it to your skin by making massage to hair, and then make it sure you apply it all your hair. Don't make your hair too wet to stand after you wear your bonnet. Get a towel on your shoulders just in case cure drops, and wait for 2 hours to make it work, don't forget to wash your hair with shampoo...